Saturday, March 22, 2008

I have started a scarf project


and run out of yarn...I went to the shop before easter and bought some extra yarn in the same color and pattern as my hat and gloves. My great plan was to make a matching scarf - since my most used scarf is pink.... and that was not a good matcth with the red hat and scarf.


Then I ran out of yarn - and I forgot - living in Norway -easter almost last forever. Shops are open as if it was a saturday - the wednesday before easter. Then thursday and friday they close down completely - and saturday - it is a lottery - you will never know for sure if a shop is open or not. The shop where I get my yarn - were not open...and on monday they will be closed as well....


But I have started. And I have used all my yarn.
I choose to make one round with Tunisian crotcheting and one with standard crotheting. It is really soft and airy....and just 50 gram more of Dale Baby wool and I will have a nice, long, warm, scarf. And yes, we still need it here.....


No comments: