Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Granny squares






















I never have been any good at crotheting. So when almost all workshops at Fanø knitting festival were sold out, I decided to attend a workshop in making Granny squares. And it was extremely easy and relaxing.


















Back home, it came handy when I was left with lots of small yarn left-over after producing mittens for gifts. All the same yarn quality, and in colours not to far from each other.









After having used most ogf the yarn and produced 18 squares, I had to start thinking what I could use these squares for. To little yarn to make a blanket, but enough for a cushion for the sofa. Due to my darling husbands panick for to soft and cuddly stuff, I made bothe the front and the back of the pillow with Granny squares, so he wouldn't have to live with two colourful cushions on the sofa.

No comments: