Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wristwarmers - Princess on the pea

"Prinsessen på erten" wristwarmers.

Spending some time in Silkeborg at my cottage with a friend, can be dangerous if not planning to do some yarnshopping. I was just going to show Alexandra some of the knittingshops in Silkeborg. Gadestrik is a small but very nice knitting shop in the centre of Silkeborg.
I ended up buying a kit for wristwarmers. From "Kastaniestrik". Never knew I was going to need that.
But when I saw the colours and the pattern- I was sold.
 I knitted a pair for me. Even though I rarely use purple colours.


I knitted for my oldest daughter.


I knitted for my youngest daughter.


Oldest and Youngest receiving their wristwarmers.


And them my lovely granddaughter got a pair of her own. That is simply just what a small toddler need :-)


No comments: